Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Before Sunrise: an erotic story

I suppose I should call it 'flash fiction', but this is really about me and my girlfriend Bobbi.
Yaz  x

* * * * *

It's the perfect start to the day: being woken by her gentle touch in the early morning. She knows how much I love it. That's why she's doing it now, in the half-light of dawn, at the beginning of a lazy weekend.

Emerging slowly from a sleep of dreams I become aware of her soft caress. Through a drowsy haze I sense her fingertips on my thigh, tracing long oval shapes all the way up to my hip. Still drifting in the warm limbo between sleep and wakefulness I half open my eyes. I'm on my back. She's lying beside me, on her side, with her face resting on the pillow. My own pillow is almost totally hidden by my hair, a tousled black mane that frames my head like a dark halo.  

I roll onto my side, putting my back towards her. Not because I don't want to see her lovely face so early in the morning, but because I like it when she runs her fingers up and down my spine, and around my shoulders, and on the backs of my thighs, and over my ass.

We're both naked, of course. I don't like sleeping in clothes of any kind - not even nightwear.  Even though I'm now almost a year past 40 my hair is still long and thick, like it was 20 years ago, so my head and neck get hot and sweaty on a warm night. Maybe I should get my hair cropped short, like hers? Or maybe not. I know she likes touching it, and playing around with it, and brushing it after we bathe, and running her fingers through it.

I hear her breathing softly behind me. She's very close. So close, in fact, that I can feel the hard tips of her nipples pushing against my back. She's making a little purring noise, like a kitten. I want to turn over and kiss her, but then the caresses along my spine would stop. So, too, would the firm squeezing of my buttocks. Her pleasant stroking up and down the groove of my ass would also cease abruptly.

So I stay where I am, with my back towards her.

And now her middle finger is under my body, probing from behind, sliding along the narrow band of skin between my anus and pussy. I'm so sensitive there. I sometimes wonder if I've got more nerve-endings in that place than anywhere else in my body. Being stroked there, by someone who knows precisely where to touch, is almost unbearable. I start gasping frantically, like I'm drowning in deep water. And then her finger reaches the front. She touches my pussy-lips. Too heavenly!  But I don't want it to stop.

I'm nearly fully awake as she moves even closer. I can feel her breath on my shoulder. She whispers something but I'm too distracted to acknowledge it. Her middle finger draws back from my pussy, retracing its course until it reaches my butt-crack. There it pauses for a few moments, nestling in the dry heat, its tip resting on my anus. Then it slides forward again, going very slowly. When it reaches my pussy a second time I can't bear it. She's teasing me mercilessly, but she has gone too far. I'm awake now and I want more than a tease. Forget the gentle touching! What I need is Sex, and plenty of it. I want more than a couple of fingers moving around down there. A tongue would be nice, to really start the day. And then a pair of velvet-soft lips putting tiny kisses all over my pussy.

I roll onto my side again. Her arms are around me. Our bodies press together. One of her hands is buried in my hair, holding the back of my neck. The other is behind my waist, crawling over my ass. For the first time since the teasing began I open my eyes fully, gazing straight into hers. Our eyes meet - mine and hers, dark brown and pale blue - sharing a feverish, hungry stare. We both know what's on the menu. Our mouths join in a hot, slippery kiss. We're smiling as we do it, because we're tasting the flavor of the night before, and we're remembering the things we did to each other.

She whispers again, and this time I hear it: 'I love you.'

These are the only words she needs to say, and the only ones I need to hear. I echo them back.

'I love you, too.'

No more words are necessary. It's time for deep kissing, and more touching, before the session really begins. I slide two fingers inside her. We'll talk later, when the sunrise turns the walls of our bedroom to gold.     

#####

No comments:

Post a Comment